My name is Judy Cormier and I am the crazy person behind the camera …
There’s just something that happens when a person points a camera at me. Its like the idiot inside me can’t help but be set free. Many thanks to my good friend Johan Sorensen for the photos … and for really trying to get a good photo me
So onto what I’m really all about. How about a list of 10 things you might want to know about me:
- I’m a photographer. I eat, drink, sleep, dream, … you get the picture! Enough about that, let’s move onto something more interesting.
- I have a cat. His name is Hercules but he’s a big chicken. I recently added a dog to the collection. Gracie is my new golden retriever. And yes the two get along!
- I hoard magazines. I’m trying to stop, but its a compulsion.
- I am a diet coke fanatic. Its like touch my diet coke and you die.
- I play bingo. Yes that game that only little old ladies play, but hey, I win all the time, so give me a break. Its gambling, its all good.
- I hate raisins … nasty little things they are.
- I loooooooooove chocolate. Hey I’m a girl so what do you expect.
- I’m addicted to my iPhone. I sleep with it. Really I do.
- I’m allergic to blueberries. Weird eh. No other allergies, just blueberries!! Very weird indeed.
- I’m a huge fan of CSI. It brings out the geek in me!
So how about that for a random list.
On a more serious note, photography is my passion, its what really inspires and moves me. There’s nothing complicated about it.
I care about my clients. I want everyone to feel like their day is just as important to me as it is to them. My individual style, and my attention to detail will leave you with no doubt that you’re important. When you book your wedding or portrait session … you get me, JUDY CORMIER, as your photographer. No substitutions allowed!!
I call myself an artistic photojournalist. My style of photography combines story telling with elegant portraits. While I inject my own interpretation of you and your personality, I place a lot of importance in really capturing that “it” factor that each person carries with them!!
It excites me to be able to be a part of your experiences because I love what I do, and I love the people I do it for.
And this is my blog … THE RUMOUR MILL. My intention is to bring you a play by play of my life as a wedding and portrait photographer in the merry old city of Toronto … and wherever else I end up.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE A MESSAGE THAT YOU WISH ME TO REPLY TO HERE … email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!!!